We warmly welcome you to join our expanding community of Anusara teachers.
There are currently 3 levels of Anusara teachers, all levels require registration with The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
Anusara Elements™ Yoga Teacher
Requirements to become an Anusara Elements teacher:
- Completion of 100 hours of a registered Anusara Immersion*
- Completion of 100 hours of a registered Anusara Teacher Training* within the last 2 years
- Recommendation from the Teacher Training instructor
*An Anusara registered training is a training which has been registered with the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga and taught by an Anusara Certified ™ teacher,
Anusara-Inspired™ Yoga Teacher Licensing (required prior to certification)
The Anusara-Inspired yoga curriculum is registered with the Yoga Alliance under their 200-hour level. Once a teacher has become a licensed Anusara-Inspired yoga teacher, he or she may also register with the Yoga Alliance in the Anusara-Inspired category.
Requirements to become an Anusara Inspired teacher:
• Complete 200 hours of Anusara yoga studies including: 100 hours of Anusara Yoga Immersion studies or the equivalent and 100 hours of Anusara Yoga Teacher Training.
• At least 2 years of teaching experience after completing the 200 Anusara Yoga TT. It is highly recommended that the teacher apply for the Anusara Elements license within two years of Anusara TT. (Exception: Teachers who have taught Hatha yoga for 3 years are eligible to apply for Anusara-Inspired status after 1 year of teaching Anusara yoga and meeting the other requirements. A live or video class review by an Anusara Certified teacher who was not their primary teacher is required.)
• Must thoroughly study the required Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Manual.
• Must not blend any other teaching styles with the Anusara Yoga methodology and philosophy in the yoga classes you wish to advertise as Anusara yoga.
• Must agree to adhere to Anusara yoga’s ethical guidelines.
Certified Anusara Yoga Teacher Licensing
Effective January 2018, the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga revised the Certification process to reflect the new 300-hour teacher training curriculum.
The Certification Protocol Packetwill be re-published soon and we will keep you up to date.
Upcoming Dates for UK Teacher Trainings:
100hr Immersion with Bridget Woods Kramer in Cornwall starts November 2020 https://www.georgiefearn.co.uk/event/100hr-anusara-immersion-with-bridget-woods-kramer-assisted-by-georgie-fearn/
200hr Teacher Training with Bridget Woods Kramer in London starts February 2020 http://www.bridgetwoodskramer.com/trainings/200hr-teacher-training-in-london-2019/
200hr Teacher Training with Sarah Powell in Surrey starting March 2020 http://www.sarahpowellyoga.co.uk/yoga-teacher-training.html